14 July 2012

Some last views of Holland

Before I move on to other countries, I'm going to post some vacation photos that for some reason or another did not make it into any of my previous blog posts. I love these moments, and I want to remember them.

The coast












Green gunk all over my rear end from slipping on a green slimy rock:
















The road in front of us flipped straight up to let a boat get by:











The countryside
































The windmills

































Stay tuned for posts from the Black Forest, from France, Luxembourg, and more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo beautiful. You guys are so blessed to see so many wonderful places

Shayla said...

I just spent the last...oh, hour or so...catching up on all of your fun adventures! Beautiful places! Guess I need to come back. And hopefully play WITH you next time, haha. :)

Mary Anne said...

So when are you going to start up your landscape photography business?? Seriously, such gorgeous pictures. And I maybe didn't LOL, but I did smile at your green bum.