14 December 2012

A year in photos 2012: Week 50

Saturday 8 December


This morning, I woke up in a castle. This was my view out the window.





Monday 10 December


I love having Mom and Dad here. And I really love that Dad has been shoveling my driveway. This is what he looked like when he came in from the storm today.





Monday 10 December


We had quite a storm today. So Erick helped the kids build a snow fort in the back yard. That extra kid in the picture is our cute neighbor Gianna.






Looking through the doorway of the snow fort.





Tuesday 11 December


 I was released from Primary this month, and my thoughtful friend Bekah gave me this sheep. She told me that it symbolized looking after the Lord's sheep as I had been doing in primary for the last few years. It was very sweet, and it means a lot to me. 

Bekah became the new primary president. She is remarkable, and the children love her. The bishop is so inspired. 

No comments: