12 August 2009

Joey lost her first tooth

While we were in Lee's Summit, Joey had a tooth grow in behind a baby tooth. The baby one had never really been loose, but I knew it had to come out.

For a good retelling of the story, go here. We were visiting my good friend Debbie when it happened. She explains the situation very well. Thanks Debbie!

The result? A happy girl!
(Thank goodness she didn't freak out from all the blood.)

DSCN4096

Spring_Summer_2009_035

I'm really glad she doesn't hate me for it. :)

first tooth gone

4 comments:

btowle13 said...

Joey looks so excited. I miss you tons!! Are you sure you can't come back? !!!

Damaris said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations Joey.

Anonymous said...

I should say congratulations, but I feel like maybe I should never have kids because the thought of teeth falling out makes me feel ill. I don't know how I feel about that. :)

Rachel said...

Oh yea!!!!!!!! That is so funny that her tooth is still on the string, hilarious!!!