Joey and Bailey bunked with Grandma and Grandpa, and TJ and David bunked with me and Erick. The girls LOVED getting one-on-one time with the grandparents.
The next morning TJ felt a bit sick and puked all over the floor at the breakfast buffet. He and Grandpa stayed at the hotel for a few hours to see if TJ improved. Luckily, he did.
Grandma joined the rest of us at Buckingham Palace and a quick look at the Tower of London and the Tower Bridge. We did not go inside any of them. What can I say? We're cheap. Plus we were trying to fit quite a lot into one day.
TJ and Grandpa missed Buckingham Palace, but TJ was well enough for them to join us for the London Eye and a walk by Big Ben.






















1 comment:
I didn't know that you went on the big Farris wheel thing! I want to do that sometime. What a view!
Post a Comment