Today we had a birthday party for Erick. He was able to Skype (thank goodness!), and we watched him open the presents that he had received in the mail. We had cupcakes and candles and even balloons. David even decided to show Erick his new walking skills.
This is Erick's second birthday in three years that we have celebrated over the computer. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I am so grateful for modern technology.
This is Erick's second birthday in three years that we have celebrated over the computer. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I am so grateful for modern technology.
Here we are getting ready to sing happy birthday, and let Erick blow out his candles. Luckily the kids helped too:


4 comments:
Love it!! So happy you got to talk to him!
You made the most of it! I'm sure Erick appreciated all your efforts. And GOODNESS TJ looks so different. His hair is so much longer than I remember it!
This is so adorable and such a great way to stay connected to dad while he's away! What a beautiful family you have. And I have to say again how jealous I am that you're living in Europe!!! Thanks for posting lots of pictures and enjoying it for all of us :)
Awesome! Does TJ have his shirt on backwards? I hope so. This picture makes me smile!
Post a Comment