This week began with a fantastic trip to Fish Lake. This trip got it's own post. Check it out here.
Monday 15 August
Today we started the first leg of our Journey home. We stopped at this little park near our hotel halfway between Utah and Washington. Erin drove us this far and my mom picked us up and drove us the rest of the way to Washington. I have the most amazing family. I can't believe I don't have a picture of Erin this week...
The girls loved this merry-go-round.

And I loved trying to catch some action shots.
Here is a picture of Erin. Not taken on this day. But she was a major part of this trip, and I want to remember that I got to spend a lot of time with my best friend. She is beautiful, and I miss her.
Tuesday 16 August
As we were leaving our hotel, we realized that we had a flat tire.
Thank you Les Schwab for fixing our tire for free.

We took a little driving detour to visit my cousin Gaylene and her beautiful family.
Thanks for the nice driving break and the yummy paninis Gaylene!
Wednesday 17 August
Back in Washington having breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa D.
Thursday 18 August
While we were waiting for a Space-A flight to Germany, we took advantage of Grandpa W's barbering skills.
We also tried to get some last-minute American treats, like root beer floats. Yum!






No comments:
Post a Comment