13 November 2010

A year in pictures: Week 9





Friday 5 November


Staring contest. Any guesses on who won?





Saturday 6 November


I attended a birthday party for my good friend, Liliana. I was not the only one who brought a camera.





Sunday 7 November


I love watching Erick and TJ play together. I'm so grateful to be married to a man who loves being with his kids.





Tuesday 9 November


While my girls are at their piano lessons, I often let TJ play at this park. It's just down the street.





Tuesday 9 November Again


Since I didn't get a picture for Monday, I decided to post two Tuesday pictures. TJ and I were playing with my camera while we were waiting in the car.





Thursday 11 November


Happy Veterans Day! Today ESPN held a live broadcast from our Army base. These Apache helicopters flew over a few times. They were super close to the ground. It was pretty cool! 





Thursday 11 November Again


Today is Veterans Day in America and St. Martin's Day in Germany. TJ is holding Lena's hand while participating in the lantern parade. To see more, check out the St. Martin's Day post.

5 comments:

Karma said...

I'm guessing the baby won the staring contest Evie could stare anyone down, easily. Looks like you are having fun.

*Katie* said...

I'm loving seeing all these pictures!! You guys look fantastic. I totally watched part of the ESPN thing hoping to glimpse you all!! Love ya :) HAPPY VETERANS DAY, ERICK!!

We're All Wright said...

Why didn't they have the IQ to put the cutest kids and parents in the world on ESPN? Duh!!! By the way David is so adorable in that first picture. As I said what in the world was ESPN thinking?

Bump and Erin said...

I love that first picture of Erick and David! Can I just have David, please?? I love those cheeks!!

Rachel said...

Those pictures are so awesome!!! And I love the beautiful lake and park photo, gorgeous!