29 November 2010

A year in pictures: Week 11

Friday 19 November


Today I went to the elementary school and worked at the PTA Book Fair. I always have fun chatting with the PTA ladies.





Saturday 20 November 


Erick and I took the kids to see Mega Mind. I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't as dumb as I thought is was going to be. David slept through most of it. Code: The kids loved it!





Sunday 21 November


This memorial to JFK is a block away from church. We pass it every Sunday. Under his name it says "to remember."





Monday 22 November


I bought a Poinsettia this week. I'm getting so excited for Christmas! Don't worry, I didn't pull out my Christmas decorations until AFTER Thanksgiving.





Tuesday 23 November


Reunion.

Today my neighbor Pete returned home from Afghanistan. His kids were thrilled! I was lucky enough to witness the reunion with his kids because they were playing at my house when he got home.





Thursday 25 November


Thanksgiving!

I did not take any good photos of Thanksgiving. It's pretty sad because we had some great families join us this year. I did, however, take a picture of the kids tables. It was such a fun day!





Thursday 25 November


I think Pam is looking for clues.

No comments: