01 February 2010

Bailey’s birthday

Bailey’s birthday celebration started at school with this awesome birthday crown:





Then Saturday morning (her actual birthday) she wanted the exact same birthday breakfast that Joey had gotten on her birthday. Pancakes with gummy bears and a candle:





We had a morning party (just with our family) so that she could open her presents before we headed out for the day:














My little girl is six:






Then we headed off to Mega Play, a giant indoor playground. We had a blast! It was a perfect birthday.         























Oh, for Bailey’s birthday dinner, we had sushi. Is anyone surprised?


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe Bailey is six! So grown up and such a beautiful girl.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Happy Birthday Bailey & Erick. Boy you guys keep busy. I sure love your posts. It makes you seem closer than the other side of the world: )

Rachel said...

What fun birthdays you've had!!! I'm so glad to see updates from you guys, your family is just the cutest!

Damaris said...

Happy Birthday Bailey!