06 April 2009

Officer's Formal

My sister-in-law, Tricia, reminded me that I never posted pictures from Erick's Officer Training graduation formal.

It was so fun to get dressed up and eat fancy food. I also enjoyed meeting Erick's friends.

All of these pictures, besides the horrific picture (#2) that we had taken by the official photographer, were taken by friends Melissa and Kritika. Thanks girls! (We forgot our own camera.)

IMG_9503

I really don't like this picture, but it is what it is:
small_formal

Us with Kritika and Chris:
PC020048 

PC020049

IMG_9495 

6 comments:

Bridget said...

Yeah! I wanted to see your formal and it is so gorgeous! You guys look so great together, I bet it was so much fun.

Carie said...

FUN! What a gorgeous dress! Kind of reminds me of our ward prom - when you first moved to our ward. :)

Rachel said...

GORGEOUS dress Tara, holy moly!!! What a rockin' hot mama you are!!!!!!!!! Such a fun night, love the pics!

Catherine said...

You're absolutely gorgeous, Tera!! And you gotta lot a man in uniform! Looks like you guys had a great time.

I also LOVE your new family picture at the top. Too cute!

We're All Wright said...

Fun FUN F U N ! ! !

Anonymous said...

Thank you. You look beautiful!