16 April 2009

Housing Party

The Friday starting Joey's Spring Break (which, by the way, did not coincide with my Spring Break), student housing put on a big party.

We went to the Fieldhouse, and Joey and Bailey attempted their first three-legged race. They came in last, but were the only contestants under 12 years of age, so they got candy bars at the finish line. Lucky girls

DSCN2719

They also had a giant slide at the party. My kids have no fear. I went up to help TJ. I was a little scared at the top, so I couldn't believe it when I saw Joey going down head first. We all had lots of fun! Below is TJ, Joey (head first), then Bailey:

DSCN2715DSCN2697 DSCN2711    

We went back to the three-legged races when we had more friends our age to race with. Bailey and Gordon raced against Joey and Rachel and TJ and me.

DSCN2727 DSCN2723DSCN2729

Joey and Rachel won. Bailey and Gordon came in second place. Look at them run! TJ and I came in last. TJ did not want to run. Just walk. So fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All I have to say is you are such a good mom! I don't know that I'm patient enough to do a three-legged race with ANYONE, let alone my kid. :)

Rachel said...

Aw, no way!!! All the good stuff happens in Aggie Village, haha!!