Joey and Bailey started school on August 29th. Bailey started her second grade year, and Joey is in 3rd grade.
They attend the American school that is located about 30 minutes away. Here are some pictures of them and some friends at the bus stop on their first day:
TJ started school on September 1st. After some long discussions with his teachers at the German school and the teachers and principal at the American school, he and Erick and I decided to let him continue at the German school. He is now a Maxi, which means he is in the oldest group, so he is super excited.
He rides his bike to and from school everyday. Here he is on his first day:
TJ now stays all day instead of half day. It gives him more time for learning and more time for fun. He was playing outside when I came to pick him up. His teachers say that he is very well behaved. He is a good example to the Minis and the Midis (small kids and medium kids). He is excited to go to school in the mornings and comes home happy in the afternoons:






6 comments:
Your kids are so big!!! Joey looks EXACTLY LIKE YOU. Miss you friend.
I can't believe that TJ is a Maxi! Not that I knew what that meant before I read this post, but, really... we knew TJ in the pre-Mini days so we can't believe that he's all grown up and being a good example :)
Your kiddos are getting to big. And beautiful! All of them!
Love back to school pictures! They are the best.
Enjoy your time with just one little guy at home all day. It's got to be a little bit weird to just have one kid at home.
I love the picture of TJ with his helmet. He looks so sweet! ;) Glad you made it back for their first day.
the kids look beautiful. love T.J.'s new bike, looks super fast. Kids all look so happy.
How fun that TJ can ride his bike to school now. I hope they have a great school year!
Post a Comment