06 May 2011

A year in pictures: Week 34

I'm back. I'm so sorry I've slacked for so long. I hope you enjoy getting caught up as much as I do...



Friday 29 April


I love where I live. This view is very common in Springtime for my region of Bavaria. The solid field of yellow in the background is called rapeseed. It is used to produce Canola oil. The sparse yellow closer up is dandelions.




Saturday 30 April


We had some neighbors and a dog playing in our backyard this afternoon. It started to rain. When I looked out the back window, I saw all the kids trying to stay dry like this.




Sunday 1 May


Happy May day! David is showing off his new haircut and dirty face.




Over the weekend


Over the weekend, we went for a drive and explored to new lake not too far from home. I took a few pictures from that day.























Tuesday 3 May


After our FRG meeting, I caught a glimpse of 1SG getting all dolled up to go out on the town. Thanks for helping him out Oakley.




Wednesday 4 May


This week, all the volunteers that help out at the elementary school were honored. I was one of them. I received a certificate, and I ate too much ice cream. It was perfect. As you can see, the kids were invited too.




Thursday 5 May


I planted these in my yard. They are looking so pretty. I am one step closer to achieving my birthday goals.


4 comments:

Erick Blackham said...

love the picture of Joey running, she looks so fast.

Heather said...

Those flowers in your yard are beautiful! So are your kids! I can't believe how big they are getting!

Mary Anne said...

Welcome back! I've missed you :) It was fun to get caught up with you and can't wait to see/hear about all your recent adventures.

Shayla said...

Beautiful!