25 February 2011

A year in pictures: Week 24

Friday 18 February


I had a girls day and went to Poland. Erick stayed home with the kids, and I enjoyed the entire day. This time, I actually got to see someone painting the pottery. So cool!

Click here to see better pictures of this trip posted by my friend Mary Anne.





Saturday 19 February


It's time to celebrate Fasching! The stake primary put on an excellent Primary Fasching party this year. This is TJ during a balloon popping game. Everyone tries to pop everyone else's balloon. The person with the last unpopped balloon wins.

For more pictures, click here.





Monday 21 February

David and bathtime. A fun combination. Click here to see more bathtub shots.





Tuesday 22 February


Joey... er... Josephine (as she now likes to be called) has the most beautiful blue eyes.





Wednesday 23 February



I drive by a group of wild boar almost every day. They are behind a fence, and many people stop to feed them. Today I stopped. But not to feed them.





Wednesday 23 February


David is hanging out with his peeps. But he doesn't feel well. Can you tell? We went to the doctor again today, and he has ear infections (again). He was a bit grumpy this night. Poor kid.





Wednesday 23 February


TJ was explaining to me that he is going to grow up to be a really good Daddy, and this is his baby David.

This and the last picture were taken at a spouse social. The wives in my company get together every once in a while to hang out. It's good to build friendships and a support system to prepare us for when our guys deploy. I'm lucky to have such great friends!

3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Thanks for the shout out :) I love that shot you got though. Your framing is so good. I'm still so in love with that whole day!

We're All Wright said...

I really enjoyed the pictures! I love how big they are without having to click on them to see better!

Anonymous said...

Your photography is amazing. That splash in the tub with david looks so cool.