On our way home from Post today, I decided to take some pictures of the beautiful fall color. Erick was driving. He saw how excited I was about the bushes and trees and decided to pull over to allow me to get a good view of one of the many lakes we pass along the way.
I love the beautiful scenery that surrounds us here in Bavaria:
Have I mentioned that autumn is a really good time to visit Germany? You may want to consider it.

6 comments:
I am dying here. I've never been so convinced I need to get back to Bavaria than right now. :)
Gorgeous pictures!! Thanks for sharing!!
I love autumn. The brilliance of the scarlet and the rust and the lemon is so overpoweringly beautiful, that it overwhelms the senses, and we forget, year to year, just how breathtaking it is. So each Fall comes as a nice, serendipitous surprise.
The Autumn colors in Utah this year are muted, but that doesn't seem to be the case in Germany. These are beautiful pictures -- the reflections are stunning, but the red leaves are my favorite (red is one of those colors that you rarely see in nature -- except in Autumn leaves).
You should frame that picture, and hang it up.
Immediately.
:)
Great pictures Tera! The scenery is beautiful!
Autumn in Germany is definitely beautiful! Adding it to my agenda... the someday agenda. :)
I'm convinced Germany is beautiful in every season. Wow! They have those mushrooms in New Zealand. It reminds me of the Smurfs. You are becoming quite the photographer.
Post a Comment