27 May 2010

Castle ruins in springtime


After seeing the Weissenstein ruins last winter, we couldn't wait to come back in better weather. So when the sun came out last week, we went back to see this:


The views from the top were amazing!



But hiking up was fun as well:


Can you see the kids in the castle?


The kids from the top of the tower:


When you are planning your trip to visit me, remember that spring is a good option (along with fall, winter, or summer). Germany is so pretty!

7 comments:

Laurence and Sidney said...

I love the pic of your family all hand in hand. So cute!! So glad you're enjoying the adventure!!

Unknown said...

What a cute family you have! We'll be hiking to the Y this summer, which is not nearly as cool as hiking to a castle. :)

Pam Emmons said...

Sweet! I think the kids and I might have to take a trip here!

Tracy Collings said...

It looks so pretty!

We're All Wright said...

Maybe we need to see all the seasons! I better get my passport!

desertortoise said...

Very Beautiful!

Unknown said...

That is so cool!!!!