04 November 2009

I love my house: The bathroom

So, I must be honest. The first time I saw my shower, I wondered it if had been designed for someone with disabilities.  But it took only a day or two to realize how awesome it really is.

The height of the shower head is adjustable. Here it is at full height, which happens to be perfect for my 6'3" husband:

DSCN4387

And here it is substantially shorter, which is perfect for me at 5 feet:

DSCN4388

You may think it's dumb that I love this shower, but with Erick and I being so different in height, there is never a perfect shower height for both of us.

My two girls have even adopted showering over bathing. We lower the shower head to the lowest setting, and it is perfect for them. Not to mention the fact that they have their own shower in their own bathroom upstairs. Man, we are spoiled. :)

Now for la piece de resistance, my bathtub.

DSCN4390

It's so long and deep, and we have plenty of hot water to fill the entire thing. Plus, it has that handy sprayer for rinsing soapy hair. LOVE IT!

Come visit, and I'll let you try it out for yourself. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very very cool!!!

Tracy Collings said...

Wow, that's unique, you're right Tera, you do have a pretty cool house.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I hate rinsing my hair in the tub. I need one of those.