12 May 2009

TJ turns 3

TJ turned 3 on Sunday. We went to Grandma B's house for a combined Mother's Day / Birthday celebration.

Here is TJ with all of his gifts: the umbrella from Kelly, Scotty, and Matt, the fireman hat from Bailey, the GI Joe action figure from Joey, and a backpack from Mom and Dad. He's also showing his age, with three proud fingers:
DSCN3312

Grandma B got this fabulous cake. Can you see the little green army men? Super cute!DSCN3313 

DSCN3315

Uncle Matt put all of the balloons into a screen tent in the living room. TJ ran in circles kicking up all of the balloons. He was entertained for a long time. Thanks Matt for getting him so tired:
DSCN3322

Erick called and talked to TJ and his mom. It was a good day for TJ:
DSCN3308

6 comments:

Damaris said...

Happy Birthday TJ!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday TJ! I'm glad you had such a fun party and I'm really glad you made it home safely.

We're All Wright said...

Can you believe he is already 3 years old? By tomorrow he will be 23! Trust me I know. XOXO Grandma

Bump and Erin said...

Cute boy! Happy Birthday TJ!

janice said...

fun party!

Rachel said...

That tent is SOOOOOOOOOO awesome and I bet that cake was a hit!!!